How big is your muscle collection? And what types are they? (7)

1 Name: ⊂二二二( ^ω^)二二二⊃ : 1993-09-4666 18:05

I'm up to around 60 jars now, how about the rest of you?
About 70% of that are biceps, the other 30% are triceps.

2 Name: ⊂二二二( ^ω^)二二二⊃ : 1993-09-4666 18:25

>>1 how do you harvest them?

3 Name: ⊂二二二( ^ω^)二二二⊃ : 1993-09-4667 01:16

How do I get the muscles out of my arms? I want to start collecting too.

Will it be hard?

4 Name: ⊂二二二( ^ω^)二二二⊃ : 1993-09-4667 11:06

Harvesting is usually done via the Nevada methodology, where a boxcutter is used to make an incision in the skin, after which the muscle is removed manually. This requires detailed knowledge on the location of the muscles, as to not to damage them. Difficulty depends mainly on the type of muscle and the build of the person. A pencilneck's glutes are easier than a athlete's biceps, but the latter is also worth more. The most valuable muscle is, of course, the heart, but since this requires cutting through the ribcage, they are very rare. Prices can go up to $300,000!
Muscles are usually stored in airtight jars, to avoid bacterial infection.

5 Name: ⊂二二二( ^ω^)二二二⊃ : 1993-09-4667 11:29


6 Name: ⊂二二二( ^ω^)二二二⊃ : 1993-09-4667 12:32

There's a legendary protein at the door....should I join his quest?

7 Name: ⊂二二二( ^ω^)二二二⊃ : 1993-09-4667 17:40

By all means, do! It's an experience you'll always remember. Plus, you might get some very rare additions to your collection out of it.

This thread has been closed. You cannot post in this thread any longer.