Japanese Linguistics (2)

1 Name: Anonymous Linguist : 2007-04-30 06:42 ID:PpMR5udP

Does anyone know the name of the "て form" and "た form" of verbs/adjectives. By name I mean, like the "~a form" is 未然形 and the "~i form" is 連用形, for example. The only classification I've seen for them was from one sight that called them 連体形 (if they are, do they have a more specific sub-categorization?).

2 Name: Anonymous Linguist : 2007-05-01 01:38 ID:dk8BEIrw

/nihongo/ is just above

This thread has been closed. You cannot post in this thread any longer.