Wtf? (9)

1 Name: Namefag : 2008-03-17 06:45 ID:BL69PrN2

Ok, so, im pretty sure none of you will give me a good awnswer but
what should i do? im 15, i think i have a fucking breast lump, or something under my nipple. and it hurts whenever something touches it.. should i go to a doctor or something?
i have no clue ._. any opinions?

2 Name: Anonymous : 2008-03-17 09:02 ID:jWcTLP67

I highly doubt there are any oncologists here, so go to a doctor.

3 Name: dthncrnge : 2008-03-17 11:23 ID:QkiBCfXz

I suppose you could look through medical journals and such...


4 Name: Anonymous : 2008-03-17 11:53 ID:C6coXU5+

Go see your doctor ASAP.
It might not be cancer but then again, it could be, and you can't take chances with things like that. Obviously it hurts, so something is wrong. It may be some small, easily diagnosible problem thats nothing to worry about, and it will all be over quickly. Otherwise, you'll probably be reffered to a clinic, where tests will be done, etc. Good luck. Hope everythings ok.

5 Name: Anonymous : 2008-03-17 19:26 ID:GBPL+xmM


I had something like that when I was 14, it was on my left nipple. The doctor told me it was hormonal and that it would disappear in some time as long as I avoid irritating. He suggested not to use loose clothes that could rub against it. It disappeared in about 4 months.

6 Name: Anonymous : 2008-03-18 01:42 ID:DzbuCPHb

I happened to be a licensed boobie examiner.
Please poast pics so I may give you FREE* consultation.

7 Name: Anonymous : 2008-03-18 01:46 ID:DzbuCPHb

(yes, that was a joke)

8 Name: Anonymous : 2008-03-18 12:47 ID:8xmVmbf7

Darn, I nearly fell for it.

9 Name: Anonymous : 2008-03-21 10:01 ID:Heaven

Can you examine mine please?
I'm 23 now, and they haven't grown a bit until now. I think something is wrong there. Maybe i'm in fact a guy.
Oh.. wait..

This thread has been closed. You cannot post in this thread any longer.