What do Japanese people think about notjapanese livining in Japan? (113、永久sage)

1 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-15 18:28 ID:f2I0FXuP

The topic says it all

2 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-15 19:10 ID:Heaven

notjapanese = gaijin

3 名前: Albright!LC/IWhc3yc 2005-10-16 10:59 ID:QrdtNNKT

"Gaijin" (外人, "outside person") is an offensive term; please don't use it. The correct term is "gaikokujin" (外国人 "foreign country person").

And for the most part, we seem to be tolerated. Personally, I've never encountered anything I'd consider as obvert racism or something like that. There are nationalists who want us out, and who want to put the emperor back in power and such, but besides driving around town in garish black buses they don't really do much.

4 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-16 15:57 ID:f2I0FXuP

>>3
those ppl are everywhere , so nothing special.

5 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-16 20:38 ID:ZJG6IKBm

>>3
So you propose that "foreign country person" is more politically correct than "foreign person"? I guess in Canada I'm going to have to start calling all foreign people "foreign country people".
-1.) Look at that foreigner! He's [x]!
-2.) Look at that foreign country person! He's [x]!
It's clear #1 would solicit less responses of "wtf did you just say m8?"

Although I'd be labeled 外人 in Japan, I wouldn't be so offended by it. It's a common and acceptable term, and insistance on 外国人 seems a bit retentive. 外人 is more colloquial.

6 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-16 21:39 ID:Heaven

> -2.) Look at that person from a foreign country! He's [x]!

Fixed, but it still seems unnaturally "politically correct".

7 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-17 02:28 ID:BFKPOsHA

いいいいいいいやっほーーーーーーーー

8 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-17 02:34 ID:Heaven

> "Gaijin" (外人, "outside person") is an offensive term; please don't use it. The correct term is "gaikokujin" (外国人 "foreign country person").

So using a different word for something automatically makes it more acceptable? Go back to your hole.

> Fixed, but it still seems unnaturally "politically correct".

Maybe because IT IS!

9 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-17 02:37 ID:Heaven

Allow me to back this up with a quick example:

"All gaijin are Facists who want to control the words we use in everyday conversation!
"All gairokujin are Facists who want to control the words we use in everyday conversation!"

Which one is more offensive? TRICK QUESTION! THEY ARE BOTH OFFENSIVE! USING A DIFFERENT WORD DOESN'T CHANGE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING!!

10 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-17 07:15 ID:Heaven

If you guys are so touchy about whether or not you're called gaijin or gaikokujin or anything at all, you should see some of the stuff people are saying in Japanese in 有色人種隔離スレッド or the densha otoko thread or something. ._.
This board has a bunch of anti-foreign people coming and leaving nasty comments all over it if you didn't notice.

It's pointless to worry about what Japanese people call you -- they'll always call you gaijin and you can't change that so it's better to just accept it and move on :D

11 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-17 07:40 ID:WO96qIqx

Japan is, after all, has the rare trait of being a very developed country that is pretty much homogenous.

12 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-17 08:00 ID:Heaven

How about NEET? Are NEET more accepting of us?

13 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-17 19:07 ID:bJRlZEgp

im a half japanese and half american and i used to live in japan when i was small. i used to be called a gaijin cuz my face looks american but i still used gaijin for the foreigners. everybody uses it over there so its a norm.

14 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-17 19:59 ID:bJRlZEgp

oh, i forgot to add. for the people against the word "gaijin",what gives you guys the right to complain to all the japanese people about the word when some of you use the word "fob" for the foreigners, especially asians?

15 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-17 21:50 ID:z+EWBf1t

>>14
Funny, that's the same faulty logic he used to argue for the continuation of the misproper western usage of the word "hentai" in this thread:
http://wakaba.c3.cx/soc/kareha.pl/1121956450/

16 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-17 23:00 ID:bJRlZEgp

>>15

i dont exactly understand what you're trying to point out. can you please clarify it a bit more?

i originally said that that the word is used normally. i didn't say that "gaijin" is used as a bad word because from my point of view, it isnt but some people on here/outside take it as a bad thing (which i understand). i was meaning to say that if people DID think that it was an offensive thing, then the logic that i stated would've worked.

17 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-18 04:55 ID:Heaven

Man, what happened here?

18 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-18 05:04 ID:bJRlZEgp

ん?

19 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-18 06:08 ID:Heaven

calm down! Chill out!

+me hands out chocolates to everyone in this thread+

20 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-18 06:51 ID:WO96qIqx

I WILL EAT ALL OF YOUR CHOCORATES!! mmm

21 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-18 08:23 ID:Heaven

こういう掲示板で見掛ける差別的な発言ってほとんどネタだろうし、
本気で書いてるやつがいるとしたら頭がおかしいんだろう。

でも、たとえネタでも差別発言はやっぱり許せないもんなのかな。

22 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-18 12:08 ID:8xhafv0N

>>21
俺は別にネタなら許せる。

逆に俺が許せないのは何でもかんでも差別だと言う>>3のようなやつ。
実際、GAIJINは差別用語ではないし差別用語としても使われてないのに
なぜ>>3が差別用語だと言い張るのかわからない。
頭がおかしいとしか言いようがない。

23 名前: 22 2005-10-18 12:09 ID:8xhafv0N

訂正
なぜ>>3が→なぜ>>3

24 名前: 15 2005-10-18 12:16 ID:Heaven

> can you please clarify it a bit more?

I basically wanted to say that it's a silly stance to assert that it's justified to use words of language X in a wrong way because some members of a group who speaks mainly language X are using words from language Y (your own language) in a wrong way.

25 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-18 16:33 ID:QpXxb62t

>>14

Though I've seen gaijin used as a insult, I've also seen it used normally... so, it doesn't really bother me.

And oddly enough, I've mainly only seen "fob" used by Asians.

26 名前: 香港人 2005-10-20 10:22 ID:BZIJLvPl

Gaijin is just like "laowai" in Mainland China and "gwailo" in Hong Kong, hahahaha. I use both laowai and gwailo and it's not offensive... just convenient and funny ^^

When I was in the US, I didn't mind being called a fob. I mean... gaijin, laowai, gwailo, and fob aren't supposed to be offensive words like... the n-word for example.

I don't really know about Japan...
But I do know that the Chinese usually think of foreigners as funny people who are really tall and can be nice but don't really share the local attitudes. If you want to nit-pick, you can say it's a mild form of "discrimination" but see... it's not because Asians don't like white people. Actually, most Asians admire Caucasians for being tall, handsome, easygoing, etc. It's simply that many Asians just aren't used to Caucasian foreigners and if you go to our countries, some people might take some time to accept you. Just be patient, okay? Really, we love you ^^

27 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-20 10:27 ID:Heaven

> Really, we love you

awwwww, that's so sweet! (*´−`)

28 名前: 20 2005-10-21 14:22 ID:WO96qIqx

I'm still taking your chocolates, though!

29 名前: Albright!LC/IWhc3yc 2005-10-23 14:07 ID:QrdtNNKT

Hmm, forgot about this thread.

It's funny seeing all of you sitting at home trying to justify this or say it isn't so. I'm telling you, the proper term is gaikokujin. The term gaijin is not a colloquialism or indifferent slang. It is not "convenient and funny ^^". it is just plain rude; fightin' words, if you say it to my face.

And yes, some foreigners idiotically call themselves "gaijin," but some black people call themselves "nigger" too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaijin

30 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-23 14:33 ID:w5rLfFB4

>>29
Your wikipedia link does not support your stance:

> non-Japanese often perceive the word gaijin as derogatory
> puzzled Japanese sometimes ask foreigners why they find the word gaijin to be offensive

31 名前: KJI!XDpPLAUYlQ 2005-10-23 20:19 ID:QpXxb62t

32 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-24 03:21 ID:Prp3T6HP

I am a Japanese living in Cali.
I still don't get why 29 finds the term "gaijin" offensive.
I think it simply means foreigner.

33 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-24 11:02 ID:Heaven

I chuckle heartily at the thought of >>29 being dumb enough to start a fight over being called "gaijin". ( ´,_ゝ`)
>>29 plainly does not live in Japan and if he does, he probably doesn't have many friends.
"Gaijin" is -not- in itself a bad term. It all depends on the context in which it is being said.
If someone said 「外人さんの友達が欲しい(*´∀`人)」, would you punch them in the face, >>29? ( ´,_ゝ`)
Why not work to make Japanese people understand and accept foreign people better by being a cool person instead of getting all pissed off about the word with which they choose to describe you? (´∀` )

34 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-26 08:04 ID:Heaven

>>21
残念ながらこの手の連中はほぼ全員が大真面目だよ。

見てると毎晩のようにログオンして(英語の掲示板では
ここみたいに匿名で書ける所なんてほとんど無い)、
日本人の悪を糾弾する長文を憑かれた様に繰り返し
書き散らす手合いの方がむしろ多数派だ。
まるで何かを直視するのを病的に恐れてるかの様に。

日本人が想像するよりはるかに深い部分で
彼等は自己の統合を反日に依存している。
アイデンティティの根幹と言うのが的確だと思う。

だから欺瞞を認めてしまうと冗談ぬきで精神が
崩壊するのだな、自分から反日を取ったら何も
なくなってしまうのだから。

35 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-26 12:40 ID:VT3QSioB

There's nothing intrinsically bad about "gaijin".

The "n" word in the US and "Paki" in the UK only got their negative connotations because whites used those terms all the time in a derogatory way.

Now... the Japanese don't give a derogatory air to the word "gaijin",

Poster 29, there's a distinction between denotation and connotation. "Gaijin" and the "n" word may have similar definitions (both are used by a majority race to refer to minorities within their communities), but their connotations are completely different.

36 名前: 名無しさん@英語勉強中 2005-10-26 12:55 ID:Heaven

I was surprised to see explanation (History) of the following site a .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaijin
said >The word nanbanjin((南蛮人)is still in use as a discriminatory word for foreigners in Japan today.

Ha,ha,ha this might ba a Dempa(デムパ).  The person who wrote↑this↑seems to have a time machine.
This author seems to have received the influence from a specific Asian nations(特定アジア) strongly.

I want to know the Japanese who is using the word Nanbanjin(南蛮人) not in Joke.
My recognition of the history of Japan to foreigner (people in Western Europe) is as follows.
The name called nanban-jin((南蛮人) had been used only a short terms (about50years) in Japanese history.
At 1543, Portuguese brought the gun to Japan this was the first experience for Japanese to know the
Weatern peoples. and 1549 Francisco Xavier came to Japan to propagate the Christianity he was Spanish.
Those Portuguese and Spanish were called nanban-jin (Barbarian who come from South)in Japan at the time.
.'cause there were eating meal grabbing. directly by hand .
It was thought to be the same level as the monkey to eat without using chopsticks.
However, they were not able to come to Japan after 1587 when the propagation of the Christianity
was prohibited by the goverment.
Dutch who had come to Japan a little delaying and only alowed to stay in Nagasaki were not called a nanban-jin,
but Koumou-jin(紅毛人=red haired people). However, this name also used: up to the end of 18th century..
After thet till Meiji Revolution,the Western people who came to Japan were calld Ijin(異人= shortening type of
異国人Foreign country person).
Therefore, the word "Nanban-jin(南蛮人)". already have been the dead word more than 400 years ago.
If there is a histrical disrespectful name? which still follows for Westen people ,it might be a"Ketou (毛唐)".
Perhaps, young Japanese dosen't know this word anymore.
Direct meaning of Ketou(毛唐) is Hairy Chinese .      Ke(毛) is hair. Tou(唐)is old name of the China.

37 名前: 34 2005-10-26 15:57 ID:Heaven

>>34>>22-23へのレスにした方が適切だったかな。
一般人には連中の内心での強烈な劣等感は理解できない。

>>21

> でも、たとえネタでも差別発言はやっぱり許せないもんなのかな。

人種差別とペドは決してネタとして扱ってもらえない。

38 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-27 01:05 ID:Heaven

言語が異なれば、それに伴い文化風習も変わることが理解できないんだろうね。南蛮人とか言い出してるし。
まず大前提として、英語における4wordみたいな言葉は日本語に存在しない。それを理解できない人が、こんな的外れなページを一生懸命作ったりする訳だ。
http://www.insultmonger.com/swearing/japanese.htm
で、「外人」にしても、相手が嫌がるならしょうがない、という日本人の伝家の宝刀「しょうがない」が炸裂するわけで…。そんな関係にいい加減ウンザリというのが現状なのではないかね?

39 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-27 02:36 ID:Heaven

>>38
何を主張したいのか意味不明、論理の構成が不明確
相手が何を感じながら読み進んでるか考えてなさそう
「ボク難しい発言してカッコイー」つー印象しか残らない

まぁ漏れも推敲を尽くしたつもりで、数日経って
自分のレスを読み返すと「なにこのヴァカ」と
顔から火が出るのは多いけど。

40 名前: Imager 2005-10-28 12:28 ID:Heaven

Hey, fuck you buddy. Americans will live wherever they want, and you could really use the money, you god damn Japs. I don't speak freaky deaky Japanese, you fucks.

41 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-30 12:59 ID:1vpseikt

>>40
Fucking white pig

42 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-30 17:39 ID:zKXEyRBb

>>29
Albright = troll

43 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-31 00:30 ID:zKXEyRBb

> Ha,ha,ha this might ba a Dempa(デムパ).  The person who wrote↑this↑seems to have a time machine.

What's more, I removed that sentence and then the person who wrote it left me a message saying:
"Please stop removing content from Wikipedia. It is considered vandalism."

Isn't that friendly?

44 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-31 04:44 ID:qXS6to/t

>>42

I agree.

45 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-31 05:05 ID:HKBp0pA6

every society has this problem. if you are offended to be called gaijin or whatever, just say so directly to the person. (he or she may not know that offend you. )that's the best way to solve the problem.
let us reason together!

46 名前: 45 2005-10-31 05:14 ID:HKBp0pA6

>>16
i originally said that that the word is used normally. i didn't say that "gaijin" is used as a bad word because from my point of view,

True. For most Japanese, what 3 is discussing is so hard to understand. First off, I guess they don't understand why you were offended.
Racism for instance isn't a hot topic at all in Japan. I'm not saying they don't have one, but the topic isn't so popular.
Why?
For some Japanese Gaijin is COOL. They never think those Gaijins are offended to be called that way. They are curious.

47 名前: 45 2005-10-31 05:23 ID:HKBp0pA6

Ok, some japanese fear the Americans coz these japanese cannot speak English and so cannot communicate with you. he or she might not understand your japanese, either. here's the problem. fear brings anger or hatred. We become ALIEN in other countries. really...

48 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-31 05:28 ID:HKBp0pA6

>>22
相手が嫌がっているんだから止めるのがよいだろう。
けれどその前に理由を聞いて誤解を解きたいね。
もしかしたら「ガイジンガイジン」と指をさされて
居心地の悪い思いをしたのかもしれない。
そういったことで誤解は生まれてしまう。
一概に基地外などと決め付けずに、話し合いたいですね。

let us reason together!

49 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-10-31 05:33 ID:HKBp0pA6

>>37
連中が誰をさしているのかいまいちわからない。
どこの国のどんな場所のどの連中?韓国?アメリカ?

アメリカの場合、劣等感かどうかは知らないけれど
パール・ハーバーとそれに続くヒロシマ・ナガサキで
思うところがあるのは確かだと思う。

あるものは前者に重きを置き、ある人は後者に重きを置く。
前者を前面に押し出し日本を嫌うものも、あるいは
後者を心のしこりとしていて、罪悪感から牙をむいているのかもしれない。

50 名前: 37 2005-10-31 11:50 ID:Heaven

不明確で失礼、特亜の日本に対する態度は
人格障害(ボーダー)にそっくりで、今まで
奴等に振り廻されてたのも日本が
おひとよし過ぎたからだと思う。

連中の「評価」を伺うような臆病な姿勢を
振り払い、共依存から脱却するのが正しい
脱亜で健康な日本精神の本道と考える。

51 名前: 45 2005-10-31 17:53 ID:HKBp0pA6

>>50 さぁ・・
正直、ひとくくりにはしたくない。
自分達の国の態度を間違っているという韓国人にもあったし
そうじゃない現在一部の日本人が持ってしまっているような
固定観念そっくりの反応を示す韓国人にもあった。
すべての韓国人が日本を嫌っているとは限らない。
そう、変な話だけど、国と人は違うんだね。

Well...
To be honest, I don't wanna say ALL Koreans are blah blah blah.
It's true that many Koreans hate Japanese and often couse some disturbance.
Once I took a class with them and it was horrible.
Every now and then they talked about how Japanese were evil and should have been dead. The American teacher finally stated that "You guys use Japan to unite your country! But none of you were born at the war time!"
Anyway, people from both nation lost people who they loved because of WWII.
It's not one nation or one individual has full responsibility for all actions. If we start to think that way, here again! The democratic nation turns into autocracy. I just don't wanna that.
Talking about Korean people, I know some who like Japan. Hatred only brings you hatred. We need love.

52 名前: 50 2005-10-31 22:54 ID:Heaven

> 正直、ひとくくりにはしたくない。

十分に理解している。

漏れも十年こっち特亜出身の友人達とつるんで映画や
晩飯、時にはフーターズやヌーディーバーとかにも
遠征してる。
一ヶ月ちょい前に皆でイザカヤに逝った時、
空気の読めないアフォ(白人)が反日感情の
話題を振ってきて場の雰囲気が凍りついた
事もある(連中の主張には誇張、歪曲、
捏造が含まれているとだけその時は指摘した)。

これを前提として聞いて欲しいのだが、
「日本人は好きだが日本政府の政策は嫌いだ」とか
「アニメもマンガもJポップも大好きだけど
一部極右政治家の発言は許せない」とか言った
英語の掲示板への書込みは、典型的な分断工作と
漏れには感じられる。
強力な集団の内部に反目しあう閥を作り、
弱体化させる手法だ。

「国と人は違う」と言った論法はこの手の
詭弁ではないか、総選挙で保守が圧勝したら
大臣の吐く「妄言」は国民の声なのだ。

53 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-11-02 20:40 ID:HKBp0pA6

>>52
それを英語で。おまえの思想のがあぶねーよ。

54 名前: Chinese person 2005-11-04 10:05 ID:d4XePCyd

>>46

Agreed. For many Chinese people too, "laowai" and "gweilo" (Chinese equivalents of "gaijin") are COOL! They might be odd to many Chinese, but they're liked! Take it easy, peeps...

>>51

Many Chinese and Korean people have to get along with the times when it comes to their attitudes towards Japanese people.

The new generation of Japanese people are mostly nice, courteous people! The Japanese government is an entirely different thing, with Koizumi visiting that shrine and all that fuss.

So... I don't like Koizumi, but I really do love my Japanese girlfriend winkwink ;)

55 名前: 52 2005-11-04 15:28 ID:Heaven

>>53

>それを英語で。

英語の掲示板で基地外に反論してて疲れるので、
ここでは日本語で愚痴を垂れてる…

連中の明らかな嘘をソースで暴いて、立証が
難い過去の出来事も「特亜の主張は全て眉唾」と
英語圏の人々に疑いを持たせるのが漏れの方針だ。

だから連中の病的な精神構造まで英語で追及する
気は今の所無い。「過去にストーカー被害を受けた
読者には理解できる文章」を書くのが目標かな。

>おまえの思想のがあぶねーよ。

全くそうだ、酔って書いたレスは妄言そのもの

56 名前: chocchura-san 2005-11-05 01:11 ID:Heaven

Probably, the foreigners think too much about this. But for me, all Japanese are too bussy to worry about the foreigners.
Even today, the gaikokujin who comes to Japan, thinks about themselves will become like a superstar. But the true reality is they meet the cold face of the Japanese Society.
It's hard, in Japan, to gain respect and a good social environment. You must work a lot, be a smart a lot, and have good social skills or you will become an another socially marginated japanese. Yeah, it's an elitist society.
Actually being only Foreigner it's not that great deal. Stop listenning what others gaikokujin think about Japan and think by your self.

Did you know: The korean goverment had prohibited a lot of Japanese animation due it's a "bad influence" for youngsters..
Again, the anual Korean military report marks Japan like the harm number one for South Korea and North Korea (still without official peace) like a "potential" harm..
China is more carefully with military stuff and Japan. They still saying thei're angry. But this week, RPC goverment prohibited an underproduction war-game between Japan and China. All of you must know, Taiwan have a mutual protection plan with USA and Japan.. And this summer, China did a really expensive war-game simulation of an island invasion. Anyway this must means nothing.

For me the official speech is irrelevant. More than a half of Japanese foreign students are Japanese. And in Korea, almost all youngsters enjoy a lot of things from Japan, even cultural ones.
Not to say, Japan is in love with Korea since the K-Drama boom..
Asia must be "In the mood for Love".

57 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-11-05 18:36 ID:DEAA6DE6

>>56
No matter what you say, I'll still become a JET teacher and marry a cute, japanese girl!

58 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-11-07 02:18 ID:HKBp0pA6

>>57
A Japanese responded him >>53
IDHeaven seems to hate Koreans and Chinese.
Is he Japanese or someone from north korea who want others to hate Japanese?

59 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-11-09 04:13 ID:Heaven

IDHeaven is the default ID for when you enter something in the email field. I am not >>56, but my ID will be Heaven when I post. If you look around 4-ch, you will see that this is employed everywhere. It is better to use >># than to comment on IDs.

60 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-11-09 05:41 ID:HKBp0pA6

>>59
If you don't like Japs then it's fine. Just stay away from them.

61 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-11-09 23:15 ID:aczg4rHm

 人種や肌の色に関わらず、日本の文化や生活習慣に
敬意を払って日本で暮らしている外国人は、客人で
あり隣人だ。
 だが日本の社会の中で生活しておきながら、日本の
社会や文化に敬意を払わぬばかりか、日本人を押し
のけようとしたり、社会をただ自分達に有利な状況に
捻じ曲げようと暗躍する外国人はテロリストに等しい。

62 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-11-10 02:44 ID:Heaven

>>48に同意
>>61にも同意

63 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-11-10 13:35 ID:Heaven

Funny how Albright never posted here again.

64 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-11-10 23:12 ID:zKXEyRBb

>>63
Actually, pretty predictable.

65 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-11-11 05:32 ID:Heaven

>>64

Yep. Yep, you're right.

66 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-11-11 13:33 ID:1vpseikt

どうせここで日本人批判してるのは中国か韓国の馬鹿だろ?www
あんな低レベルで非文明国の奴らとは付き合ってられないよwww

67 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-11-13 01:22 ID:Heaven

> あんな低レベルで非文明国の奴らとは付き合ってられないよwww

ところが英語圏では連中の(長年の)嘘がまともに受け取られて、
「日本人は最悪の人種差別主義者」ってのが常識になってる。

68 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-11-13 04:24 ID:1vpseikt

>>67
こないだ国連でも大真面目にアフリカの香具師が「日本は人種差別国だ」って言ってたもんな。それに乗じてチョンとかチャンコロも日本を非難してたけど全くあほらしい。アメリカやヨーロッパに相手にされない腹いせに日本を非難するなんてな。舐められたもんだぜ

69 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-11-13 09:25 ID:Heaven

>>68
セネガル出身のドゥドゥ・ディエンの事だな。
初来日で九日の内にたちまち日本のシャベチュの
全貌を看破してしまった天才だ(藁

こいつを日本に招いたのがフェリスの
武者小路公秀(むしゃこうじきんひで)、
主体思想国際研究所理事だったりする。

70 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-11-13 17:58 ID:Heaven

> 主体思想国際研究所理事だったりする。

北朝鮮の工作員じゃねーか!

71 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-11-16 06:55 ID:ISKWJYdU

>>most Asians admire Caucasians for being tall, handsome, easygoing, etc.

Ahahahhhaaa..hahhhahahhaha, damn i almost die laughing XD

Caucasian are arrogant assholes retard, and one more think only dumb people admire caucasian.

72 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-11-23 05:42 ID:Heaven

ttp://game10.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/netgame/1132679447/
That thread from around >>99

Thread for an online game. Basically a few Japanese people hoping for separate game servers from foreigners, calling us 'キチガイ' which I'm not even sure what it means (maniacs?) but it's not a complement, and also accusing us of having a cheating culture, which is true.

Anyway it doesn't make me feel good since I'm hoping to play on the Japanese servers for that game. I'm glad I didn't reply to that thread because another foreigner did and he got owned for using poor Japanese.

73 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-11-25 08:41 ID:Heaven

>>72
(・∀・)カエレ!!

74 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-11-26 03:11 ID:Heaven

>>73
いやだいやだいやだいやだいやだ!
日本人と冒険したい!!
みんなと遊ぼうよー!

75 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-11-30 17:28 ID:P3+lwPaj

>>74
死ね

76 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-12-01 01:36 ID:Heaven

>>75
お前が死ねよ

77 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-12-01 03:46 ID:Heaven

>>71
Hello, Mr. Pot? Mr. Kettle is on the line. Something about both of you being black.

78 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-12-01 18:28 ID:i2j+W6kn

>>77
Hello, Mr. Nigger? Flem Snopes is on the line. Something about assraping.

79 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-12-01 19:06 ID:wK7LElbv

y hello thar yankee, i'm happy swede

80 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-12-02 02:30 ID:Heaven

日本のメディアで紹介されるニガーは全員
尊敬すべきヒーロー(ミュージシャンとか
スポーツスターとか)で大都市のスラムで
昼間からウンコ座りしたり屯ってる方々は
都合良く無視

81 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-12-05 02:58 ID:Heaven

>>80に同意。
屯してる連中は手ブラなんだ、怖い
路線バスに乗る奴等も鞄とか持って無いし、
野球帽をさかさに被ってブームボックスを
肩に担いで乗り込んで来る。もちろん
ラップがフルボリュームで演奏中だ。

でマリファナの煙の臭いが体中にしてる。

82 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-12-10 11:40 ID:Heaven

まあぶっちゃケ外人なんか皆死ねと思うけどな

83 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-12-17 04:19 ID:hkKmMyTa

boobs

84 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-12-17 08:36 ID:eWZ2upp3

>>82はツンデレ

85 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-12-18 12:15 ID:Heaven

最近この板がニンニク臭くなってる件について

86 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-12-20 17:11 ID:hXoMmehx

>>3

man i get so tired of people like you

you're are a guest in japan

if you don't like how you get treated in japan then thats a shame

its our country and you can be treated in any way that we chose

if you dont like it you can always go home to whever you came from

87 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-12-21 02:47 ID:vRkTtYnQ

I was always treated well in japan. Lived in okinawa for 6 months last year. m(._.)m

88 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-12-21 03:39 ID:Heaven

okinawa doesn't count as japan.

89 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-12-21 09:49 ID:Heaven

>>88
在日朝鮮人か

90 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-12-22 07:40 ID:8LQPJKpc

白豚死ね。Fuckin White Pig

91 名前: 2005-12-22 08:06 ID:+e47Y4pF

スルーで♪

92 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-12-25 13:09 ID:rC95KsLi

http://4-ch.net/politics/kareha.pl/1135441749

/pol/が臭くなってます。/nihongo/のネト右翼共も移住してください。

93 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-12-27 10:15 ID:9ndo7FYb

>>86

That's pretty funny seeing as when someone visits the U.S and is offended their whole country suddenly becomes human rights advocates.

You're all a bunch of hypercritical, racist, close-minded idiots who deserve to be put down.

It's really sad that a forgien person can't stay in Japan with out being harassed. Everyone around the world is always bitching that the U.S needs to change it's ways, but before you start pointing fingers you need to take a good look at your own country because I'm quite sure you're not living a utopia either.

Any way, to end my post I'll just say this; if a Japanese person doesn't like me being in their country then to fucking bad.

94 名前: 名無しさん@日本語勉強中 2005-12-27 17:13 ID:Heaven

>>89
いやChineseかも

95 名前: 奈々子 2005-12-28 18:37 ID:NFBcTsxi